Sneak peek: new features and navigation coming soon
for our provider portal!
We’re grateful for the feedback we’ve received from some of you in conversations and user studies to help develop upgrades to our secure provider portal at azblue.com/providers. Thanks to your recommendations—along with research on best practices and some great work on the part of our website development team—several new features and a more user-friendly navigation system will soon be part of your portal experience.
After the launch (most likely in early September), you’ll see a whole new look when you log in to the portal, including some easily accessible features to make it simpler and more efficient to do business with us.
What can you expect? Here’s a sneak peek...
New and improved features!
We’re adding several features to save you time, and even customize your visit.
- QuickSearch – We have developed a QuickSearch function that lets you initiate an eligibility & benefits inquiry or claim status search right from the home page.
- My Quick Links – Now you can customize your home page with the links that you use most often.
- Contact Us – The home page includes a convenient link to a provider-specific contacts page.
- Sitewide Search Tool – You can search any tool, resource, or page in the secure provider portal.
- Video Clips – We’ll include a brief virtual tour to show you around the revised site and point out what’s new to get you oriented to the changes.
New and improved navigation!
You’ll notice right away that getting around the portal will be much easier with our new navigation system. Just by hovering your mouse over the main navigation menu, you can see at a glance what’s available. The new menu will have four main categories for contracted providers.
- Practice Management – This is where you can access quick links to most of your day-to-day tools.
- Provider Resources – Think of this as a resource library where you’ll find provider guides, forms, electronic business resources, and for dental providers, links to the dental resources.
- Education & Training – Stay in the know with links to the provider eLearning library, webinar announcements, and for newly contracted providers, resources to help you get started with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona (BCBSAZ).
- Population Health – This content offers valuable insights and resources for understanding and embracing the key components of Population Health: Care Coordination, HEDIS® Performance Measures, Patient Experience, PCMH, Prevention, Quality Data – Coding and Documentation, and Rx Generics.
We’ll be in touch...
Our website has been designed with your needs in mind, and we’re excited for you to experience it. Look for email updates announcing the launch, including a link to the tutorial video to get you oriented to the changes.